Universidad Iberoamericana - English Version - Main Page
  »  About IBERO
»  Academic Areas
»  Undergraduate Programs
»  Graduate Programs
»  Continuing Education
»  Research & Publications
»  Community Programs
»  Life on Campus
»  Exchange Students
  » Search:
Prepa Ibero ibero 909
Jesuit Commons
      Sunday, July 05, 2015
Exchange Students
Requirements for Admission


Application Forms

Fees and calendars

If you are studying at an accredited university and are willing to spend one or more semesters at the Ibero in Mexico City as an exchange student, we shall be pleased to welcome you. Nominated students from one of our partner universities won't pay application or tuition fee (up to 6 courses per semester). If your institution doesn't have an exchange agreement with us, we can consider your application as a Study Abroad student. Study Abroad students pay application and tuition fees according to the number of courses they wish to take.

Students from one of our partner universities are required to hand in the following documents. The application and the documents should be sent by the international office of the student's home institution:

          •   Filled out application form
          •   Official academic record/transcript from the home university
          •   A copy of the student’s passport (for non-Mexican citizens)
          •   2 photos (passport size)
          •   A certificate of good health
          •   A copy of a medical insurance policy that covers the student's stay in Mexico

Study Abroad students are required to hand in the same documentation and additionally make a payment of $65 US-dollars for the non-refundable Study Abroad Application Fee. Please consult the Ibero Study Guide for details on the payment of application fees and tuition.


For non-native Spanish speakers a written Spanish Placement Test is required, unless the student presents the Superior Diploma of Spanish (issued by the Cervantes Institute) or an equivalent proof of language skills. This test will take place at the Ibero during the 3-day orientation session.


Mexican immigration and visa laws are complex and are subject to frequent modifications. You may have to apply for a student visa at the Mexican embassy in your home country. Please read the respective section in our Study Guide in order to get familiar with the requirements and procedures.

Requirements for Admission  
Personal Services  
Housing Information  
Sport Facilities  
Mexico City Information  
Personal Safety  
The Summer Program
for International Students
Contact us  


You are located here:
Home Requirements for Admission
  References (in Spanish):   Disclaimer   |   Location   |   Other Campi
© Universidad Iberoamericana Ciudad de México. Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma 880, Lomas de Santa Fe, México, C.P. 01219, Distrito Federal.
Phone: +52 (55) 5950-4000 & 9177-4400.