Division of Science, Art and Technology
The Division of Science, Art and Technology groups five academic departments that serve around 40% of all the IBERO’s graduate and undergraduate students. It offers 21 Bachelor-degree programs and 8 Graduate-degree programs, as well as other departmental projects and services.
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Design
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Engineering and Chemical Sciences
- Department of Physics and Mathematics
Objectives of the Departments of the Division of Science, Art and Technology
1. To train competent professionals and researchers with acknowledged academic prowess, capable of solving global problems and contributing to Mexico’s development, in each of their disciplines
2. To contribute to the development and communication of knowledge on architecture, design, engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, chemical engineering and food engineering
3. To develop professional networks with the various productive and government sectors
4. To provide a high level departmental service that impacts directly on the quality of IBERO’s programs.
Each Department of the Science, Art and Technology Division has a Director and an Academic Committee. The Director chairs the Committee and plays an important role in executing the plans and policies it formulates. Each of the Department’s Bachelor and Graduate-degree programs is supervised by a Technical Committee that is responsible for ensuring its effectiveness.